Sunday, January 31, 2016

Anti


an·ti
ˈanˌtī,ˈan(t)ē/
preposition
preposition: anti- opposed to; against.
 
 Right now I have Anti on repeat. I adore the sound. Very Tinashe like. I already knew this album was not going to be a typical Rihanna album. If you are looking for banger's or top 40, take a L.

I feel like Rih jumped into that bedroom production, underground R&B scene. The lyric's are not insanely deep; however they are tasteful and mature. I feel like she really grew as an artist with this album. Anti is definitely something you feel on a personal level. Those summer night's you used to argue with the person you love. Left them. Come home drunk and cry while feeling nothing but emptiness and hopelessness. The last half of this album makes you remember every mistake you made--How you were so prideful but deep down wishing you can take everything you said and did back. All I can say is that Anti is a roller coaster of emotions.  I highly recommend.

xoxo
Suga

No comments:

Post a Comment